|01000 6101 +||DL-485/13-POF-ST RS485/POF/PzP/FiberView||+ Vraag offerte aan|
|DL485-ST, RS485 2-wire omvormer voor point-to-point verbindingen over POF vezel|
|01000 6111 +||DL-485/13-HCS-ST RS485/HCS/PzP/FiberView||+ Vraag offerte aan|
|DL485-ST, RS485 2-wire omvormer voor point-to-point verbindingen over HCS vezel|
The fiber optic systems DL485 connect field bus systems with RS485 interfaces. Optical linking allows safe data transfer and is suitable for MODBUS, MODNET-1/SFB, BIT-BUS, SAIA-S-BUS and several manufacturer-specific systems.
The fiber optic systems DL485-4W connect field bus systems with RS485 four-wire interfaces.
With the help of this innovative system optical bus, star, tree and mixed structures are possible.
LEDs and potential-free contacts of a fault detector relay are able to signal defective states.
FiberView works similarly to a traffic light. If the “traffic light” is green, everything is fine. If the yellow LED lights, the budget is still tolerable, but already below a certain system reserve. Additionally to the LED, this pre-warning level is also signaled by a potential-free contact. If the “traffic light” turns red there is a serious error. fiber optic systems DL485 connect field bus systems with RS485 interfaces. Optical linking allows safe data transfer and is suitable for MODBUS, MODNET-1/SFB, BIT-BUS, SAIA-S-BUS and several manufacturer-specific systems.
- Data rate:
- 1200 Bit/s to 3MBit/s
- Transmission type:
- Half duplex
- Fiber type:
- POF 980/1000µm
- Optical budget:
- 12 dB
- FO range:
- 50 m (180 dB/km)
- 650 nm
- Terminating resistor:
- Switchable: none or wave impedance (Rw + Rpd + Rpu)
- RS485 Cable length:
- 1200 m (9.6 - 93.75 KBit/s), 250 m (500 KBit/s), 90 m (1.5 MBit/s)
- RS485 Connector:
- 9-pole Sub-D female and 6-pole terminal
- Power supply (green) / Failure (red) / Data receive (green) / Status (red) / FiberView (red, yellow, green)
- Power supply:
- 12 - 30 VDC, other voltages on request
- Power consumption:
- 5 Watt, 200 mA (24 V)
- Galvanic isolation:
- 500 VDC (24 VDC <> RS485)
- Operating temperature:
- -40°C to +70°C (Multimode and Singlemode with ST or SC), -20°C to +55°C (all others)
- EN61000-6-2/EN55022 Class B + A1 + A2
- 570 g
- 60 x 100 x 113 mm (60 x 120 x 113 mm incl. connector)
- Stainless steel, powder coated